Linggo, Pebrero 1, 2015

I got what I wish for

Happy New Year! Yes, it's the second month of the year and after more than six months of not blogging It's my goal now to blog on Sundays, well it's already past midnight and it's already Monday.  Anyhow, I just want to share just what happened to a promo junkie like me.

The past week I won an O+ smart phone from Yugatech.  I have no details yet how to claim my prize.  I'm one of the winners of the  Giveaways: 25 O+ phones in 25 days of Christmas.  I participated in their 25 days challenges  during the month of December and my entry for Day 8 which is to draw the biggest O+ was choosen.  


I also won a bluetooth speaker from PLDT Home during the block screening of the movie Into the Woods at the Powerplant Mall in Makati just last Friday. Well, my brother also a promo junkie who won 4 tickets to the screening that's why I was able to come and I'm just so lucky to win in the games just right before the movie started .  There are freebies such as printed photos and snacks too. Just before the movie, I saw the prize and I wished for it that night because I really needed a bluetooth speaker.  And I got what I wish for.  What a day!



Yesterday (January 31, 2015),  I claimed 4 tickets in Megamall to the City of Dreams concert for my cousin.  She's now also a promonatic and was influenced by us. I just hope everything will be alright for the concert and looking forward for the goodie bag from City of Dreams.

I also brought my daughter to a Coloring Workshop in Robinsons Galleria and we watched "Annie" using tickets won in Jack n Jill promo sometime last year.  We also used our P500 GC of Wendy's for our meals that day.  And so this is the life of a promo junkie like me.  Please don't envy me of my winnings, I'm not that so lucky unlike others who always won and have three to 5 winnings in a week.

May you all have a blessed day and good vibes to everyone.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento