Lunes, Mayo 19, 2014

Family Bee Day at Nuvali

Finally, I'm making my very first blog, personal blog. It took me so long to start one. First attempt and hope to do more.

I'll be blogging about our activities and events and how I manage to attend for FREE.
This one is about how I celebrated my 42nd birthday by going to the FamilyBeeDay the grand picnic event of Jollibee on the 10th day of May.

My brother and his wife won the #famfie photo contest by Jollibee through Facebook and got 3 tickets each for the event. It is our hobby to join contests and online promos so we were able to enjoy prizes like gadgets, tickets and freebies.

We chose to go to Nuvali Open Field, Laguna because we haven't been there and a chance to see Marian Rivera in person. Unfortunately my sister-in-law and niece cannot come with us so we're only four: my two brothers, me and my daughter.

Since we're from Dasmarinas City, the easiest way to travel that we know by commuting is to take the van near Robinsons Dasmarinas that is going to Balibago via GMA or Carmona for P50.00 each and then drop off at Coca-Cola Santa Rosa City.  From Coca-Cola we took tricycle to Nuvali, Solenad 1.  It took us 2 1/2 hours to get there from home.

We went first to the Fish Feeding Area for some pictures then took the -Van for P10/pax to get us to the Open Field.

The weather is so nice and the venue is not crowded.  There are booths for foods and drinks and activities for the kids and family.  We were so busy taking pictures and all are here in this link https://www.facebook.com/Nelinsblog.  Please like or follow my page.

Distribution of food is well organized and there are more foods left.  Maybe there are some who bought tickets who did not come because the weather is unpredictable.

The celebrities came and I posted the photos on my IG  http://instagram.com/nhelynne and you can see the link of their IG accounts.  We had so much fun of course.



The event ended with balloons being given to mommies for the next day's Mother's Day Celebration. I was a little bit emotional when I received a balloon because it there are so many kids who wanted to get balloons but only mommies were given.  After a while my daughter managed to grab a balloon and gave me it to me.

We are so glad we finally visited Nuvali and we will come some other time to try fishing, boat riding, biking, and other adventures we sure we'll have so much  fun.

We decided to take another route and see how long it will take us to get home.  From Nuvali we took Tagaytay bound jeepney then drop off at the corner of Pook and then there are tricycles going to Silang, Cavite. From Silang it's easier to find jeepneys going to Dasmarinas. We will definitely take this route going to Nuvali when we come back.

I met bloggers during the event and as part of media they were given tokens such as umbrellas and mats.  I just noticed that even their babies have umbrellas too. This prompted me to blog. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento